Beaches Home Watch Service on Fort Myers Beach
BronzeOnce a month Home Watch
- Once a month Home Watch check.
SilverBi-Weekly Home Watch
- Bi-Weekly Home Watch Check
- 2 Visits Per Month
Gold PackageOnce a week Home Watch Service
- Once a week Home Watch Service
- 4 Visits Per Month
- Best Value
*Prices are for homes and condos up to 2,000 sq. ft. Homes larger than 2,000 sq ft are an additional $20 per 1000 sq. ft. per visit.
At Beaches Home Services LLC, we offer a Home Watch service for your home or condo on Fort Myers Beach FLorida. We offer 3 levels of home watch service to meet your needs.
1) Bronze Home Watch Package – Once a week Home Watch check
2) Silver Home Watch Package- Bi-Weekly Home Watch Check
3) Gold Home Watch Package- Once a month Home Watch Check.
Exterior Home Watch Service Includes:
- Check all exterior doors to make sure they are locked and that there are not any signs of tampering.
- Check all windows to make sure they are locked and there are not any signs of tampering.
- Check the mailbox and pull any mail and put inside residence.
- Remove all flyers, newspapers and business cards that have been left in the door. These items are a sure sign that the house is vacant.
- Visually inspect for signs of “critters” (armadillo, raccoons, etc) and look for wasp/bee/mud dauber nets.
- Check exterior for any storm or weather damage.
- Check A/C unit to look/listen for any issues and confirm the room temp is what the thermostat is set to.
- Visually inspect swimming pool/spa/fountain water levels.
- Post storm evaluations available.
Interior Home Watch Checks:
- Visually inspect ceilings for signs of leaks or mold
- Check thermostat temp settings and confirm it’s keeping the residence at the set temperature.
- Visually inspect faucets. sinks, tubs, showers, drains and toilets for signs of leaking.
- Flush all toilets and run water in all drains to fill the plumbing p-traps to help prevent from sewer gases and pests entering the home.
- Run garbage disposal so it will remain in operational order. If left un-run for extended periods of time, it can lock up.
- Visually look for signs of rodent intrusion as well as signs of other pests.
- You will receive an email with pictures of your property from the home watch visit. If there are any problems, you will receive pictures of that as well.
- Post hurricane or tropical storm evaluations include a report and pictures of any visual damage will be included as well.